Mons Peak IX Night Sky, 3 AND 4 Person 2-in-1 Tent
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- A 4 Person AND 3 Person backpacking tent complete package for 3 Season use. Simply Swap the 3P Green base to the 4P Yellow base per the number of campers and camping trip. Designed to meet the backpackers, star gazers needs on the trail. Key features include star gazing mesh top, fly and tent ventilation, hang loops, storage pockets and more. Engineered using lightweight high strength polyester fabrics, DAC aluminum poles and YKK zippers. Replaceable base allows further carry weight savings of 3/4 lb of footprint.
- 4P - Yellow color base || 3P - Green color base
- Patented & Patents Pending Product.
- 4 Person & 3 Person convertible 2-in-1 Tent* with color coded pitch system. Also, Fly-footprint-pole pitch option**
- 4P - Yellow color coded || 3P - Green color coded
- Fly - 68D Rip-stop Polyester DWR/PU 1500mm FR1
- Canopy - 75D Rip-stop Polyester BR WR FR1 & 40D Polyester Mesh No-See-Um
- Floor - 68D Polyester Tafetta PU 1500mm, WR, FR1
- Poles* - DAC 9.5mm PF
- Zippers - Rugged YKK with reflective cord pull & anti-snag separable zippers
- Includes 12 Aluminum hook stakes, 4 reflective guy lines with adjusters, hang loops and pockets, pole repair tube, carry bag, pole bag and stake bag
- *Includes 4P/3P conversion kit consisting of swappable canopy/floor and pole sections. **Footprint sold separately.
- Meets FR1 per CPAI-84 USA
- 3 season, 2 doors, 2 vestibules; star gazing canopy
- 3 person: L x W x H 84x74x46 in / 213x188x117 cm
- 2 Vestibules 10.5 sq. ft / 0.98 sq. m each
- Packed weight 7 lb 6 oz / 3.3 kg
- Trail weight 6 lb 10 oz / 3.0 kg
- Fly-footprint weight 4 lb 13 oz / 2.2 kg
- 4 person: L x W x H 94x82x55 in / 239x208x140 cm
- 2 Vestibules 14 sq. ft / 1.3 sq. m each
- Packed weight 8 lb. 3 oz / 3.7 kg
- Trail weight 7 lb 8 oz / 3.4 kg
- Fly-footprint weight 5 lb 2 oz / 2.3 kg
- Full packaged kit weight 9 lb 7.5 oz / 4.3 kg
- Note: The weight, dimensions and fabric colors will change with weather conditions in natural use and variability in the manufacturing process. Logo ink colors and location on the product are subject to change without prior notice. This tent is equipped with dual guy line loops for extra stability in high winds if needed, extra guy lines and stakes sold separately.